CHESTNUT RETREATS RENTAL AGREEMENT:
- By renting Chestnut Retreats (The Chestnut or The Wye Oak), you are agreeing to adhere to all terms and conditions outlined in this agreement.
- 2 Night Minimum Stay required.
- Firearms are strictly prohibited on the cabin property. No fireworks allowed.
- Please see Airbnb policy.
- No refunds or discounts will be issued for early departures, inclement weather or malfunctions of appliances, hot tub, etc.
OCCUPANCY AND HOUSEKEEPING:
- Total persons on the property will not exceed 8 and is limited to only registered guests.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the cabin. You are welcome to smoke outside, however we ask you dispose of all used tobacco products in the trash. There is a $200.00 charge plus damages for smoking in the building.
- While we make every attempt at pest treatment, the property is located in the woods. As such, you may encounter various household pests including spiders, mice, snakes, squirrels etc.
- If you notice any problems upon checking in, please let us know right away to avoid any damages being charged to your account.
PET POLICY: (The Chestnut ONLY)
The Chestnut welcomes quiet, non-aggressive canine companions when arrangements are made at the time of reservation. We want our guests to enjoy the company of their well-behaved dog while on vacation. The Chestnut limits the number of dogs to no more than two and size of your dog to no more than 75 lbs. All dog guests must be completely free of fleas and ticks, be well groomed and up to date on shots and vaccinations. Advance dog reservations are required since The Chestnut must plan in advance for a pet visit. Please note, The Wye Oak has a strick no pets policy.
For the comfort of our guests and neighbors the following dog policies apply:
- Only dog guests who are quiet and non-aggressive toward other pets and people are invited to The Chestnut. The dog owner guest hereby agrees that the Chestnut Retreats, its owners, property holders/owners are held harmless for any loss, injury or accident suffered by your dog while a visitor at The Chestnut. The dog owner also hereby agrees that any damage or injury caused by their dog to our property or other pets, or to any persons is the sole responsibility and liability of the pet owner.
- Dog guests are not to be left unattended at the property at anytime, unless they are in a cage. In order to preserve the peace and serenity we offer, dogs cannot be allowed to bark and disturb neighbors.
- Please keep your dog on a leash when walking them and contain them to the area around the property.
- Guests accompanied by dogs are responsible for cleaning up after their dog. A trash can for waste disposal is located outside the property. Please use the plastic bags provided.
- All dogs must sleep in their crates, carriers, or a pet bed. Dogs are not allowed on furniture and rugs.
- A pet fee of $150.00 for your dog will be added to your accommodation charges. The property will be inspected immediately after check out and any damages will be assessed and charged accordingly through Airbnb's AirCover reimbursement process.
- Linens, towels, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, dish soap, hand soap, body soap, shampoo and dishwashing detergent are provided.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with all standard kitchen tools including pots, pans, silverware, dishware, cooking utensils, coffee, bottled water, spices, various condiments and cooking supplies etc.
- Appliances, including but not limited to the hot tub, dishwasher, garbage disposal, oven, microwave, refrigerator, television, etc can malfunction. No refunds will be issued for mechanical malfunction, but we will do our best to service these as soon as possible.
- Refunds will not be issued for events outside of our control. These include, but are not limited to loss of electricity, loss of water, loss of hot water, inclement weather, acts of god, etc. We will work to restore they amenities as soon as possible when we are made aware.
- Guests agree to hold Chestnut Retreats (The Chestnut or The Wye Oak), and its owners harmless for any personal injuries, as well as loss or damage to the personal property of guests during the guest’s stay.
- Policies and rates are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any damages or excessive cleaning required after your stay.